CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Classic Fairy Tales & Fractured Fairy Tales

We read the classic fairy tale of Goldilocks and the Three Bears. We also read a few fractured fairy tales as well. One of the stories we read had Goldilocks jumping rope throughout the book (the students loved it). Another book we read had many characters from other fairy tales; Little Red Riding Hood, Little Miss Muffet, and Jack & the Beanstalk to name a few. We also read a book where Goldie Locks had Chicken Pox!





Students completed a Character Map of Goldilocks:





We illustrated a picture of Goldie Locks and her chicken pox. We then wrote a sentence or two to go along with our drawing.





We made a list of what we would like in our bowl of porridge.







8 comments:

Learning with Mrs. Parker

I love the pictures of Goldilocks with Chicken Pox. My kids always like that story. Looks like it was a fun and engaging unit.

D. Mastandrea

Thank you! If you ever see something and want the printable/template..let me know and I will email it to you :)

Anonymous

I love the follow up activities that go along with Goldie Locks Has Chicken Pox. I am going to get a copy of the book this weekend. I would love a copy of the writing activities. Thank you,

D. Mastandrea

Sure thing..please let me know your email and I will send it to you :)

Jill

Yes I would like a copy of your printable template. My email is Jill42079@yahoo.com

Missy Snyder

I would also like a copy of the printables if you don't mind. My email address is pmsnyder94@gmail.com. I love fractured fairy tales! :) Thank you very much.

Missy Snyder
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown

My email is patbl17@aol.com
Thank you for these adorable printables!

Post a Comment